What is the Balanse Bum Run?
- The Balanse Bum Run is a 5K walk or run that raises funds for Colon Cancer Canada in support of colorectal cancer awareness.
When is the Balanse Bum Run?
- The next annual Balanse Bum Run takes place on Sunday, April 30, 2017.
Where is the Balanse Bum Run?
- The Balanse Bum Run starts and finishes at Queen’s Park, Toronto on the South Side of the Legislative Buildings.
What is the Little Bums Race?
- The Little Bums Race takes place at 7:40am, before the Balanse Bum Run 5km walk/run. It gives children under 12 years of age an opportunity to run or walk a 1km route starting at Queen’s Park. It is free to register your children in this event.
Do I have to actually run?
- No. You can walk or run.
Can I ride my bike, inline skates or scooter?
- No. For safety reasons, inline skates, bicycles, scooters and skateboards are not permitted at the event. Strollers are welcome at the back of the pack!
Where does the money raised at the Balanse Bum Run go?
- Funds are raised in support of several colon cancer related charities. For more information about this years participating organizations please visit Bum Run Charities
Are all of the participating organizations registered charities?
- Yes. All participating organizations are registered charities. When you make a donation you can receive a tax receipt.
How do I learn more about becoming a sponsor of the Balanse Bum Run?
- For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I get a refund or defer my registration to next year?
- Sorry we are not able to offer refunds or deferrals
I can’t run this year; can I transfer my registration to someone else?
- Transfers are available for $12. You must request a transfer by e-mail NO LATER THAN one week prior to race day. There is a link to transfer your registration within your confirmation email.
- The team captain must first register and create the team. The system will automatically generate a team password and provide it in the confirmation e-mail. The captain can then send the team name, password and registration link to members.
- The captain can then send the team name and password to other members to join
- Each person must register and pay separately (fees are listed per person) individually
- There is no way to sign up the entire team in one registration as everyone needs to accept the waiver of liability and provide contact information should we need to reach you
- Captains can view the number and list of team members from their personal Athlete’s Dashboard
- Little Bums are not able to be registered under the team as teams are 5K participants only