Entrants are responsible for arriving at the start line no later than 7:40am. Note: the subway does not operate before 9:00 AM on Sunday; but TTC surface transportation does.
How to get here
Queen’s Park Circle is situated just south of the Royal Ontario Museum (at Bloor Street West and Avenue Road/Queen’s Park) and continues around the Ontario Legislative Building down to College Street.
From Hwy. 401: Exit at Avenue Road (Exit 367). Continue south. Follow signs indicating 11A. Avenue Road becomes Queen’s Park Crescent south of Bloor Street West.
From QEW / Gardiner Expressway: Exit at Spadina Avenue. Proceed north on Spadina Avenue to Bloor Street West and then turn right (east). Proceed east on Bloor Street West until you reach Avenue Road/Queen’s Park.
From the Don Valley Expressway: Follow Bloor/Bayview exit. Follow exit to Bloor Street. Turn right (east) onto Bloor Street West and continue to Avenue Road/Queen’s Park.
Where to park
Parking is available near the race start.
Street parking and public parking lots are available within a 10 minute walk of Queen’s Park (Please note that parking fees may range from $5 to $20).
- 9 Bedford Road, north of Bloor Street, west of Avenue Road
- 37 Yorkville Ave, north of Bloor Street, east of Bay Street
- 76 Yorkville Ave, north of Bloor Street, west of Bay Street
- 465 Huron St, north of Bloor, east of Spadina
- 15 Wellesley Street East, east of Yonge
- 13 Isabella Street, east of Yonge, north of Wellesley
- 20 Charles Street East, east of Yonge, south of Bloor
The parking lot at 9 Bedford Road has four accessible parking spots location on Level B1. An elevator nearby provides access to street level.
For more information on parking facilities near Queen’s Park see the following online parking locator services:
City of Toronto Municipal Parking Facilities